Litmus is a Singapore-based communications consultancy providing Content. PR. Social. Digital marketing expertise.
We are the story-tellers behind innovative companies, helping them to raise funds, define their brand, educate the market, acquire clients and grow, nationally, regionally and globally.
We are building a team that is working hard to be among the best, if not the best, PR consultancy – in our thinking, our work and the value we bring to our clients.
We are always on the lookout for the best talent. Explore the job openings below and send us your cover letter and resume for consideration by clicking on the Apply Now button.
Part-time or full-time marketing communications internship positions are available through the year. If you possess the skills, energy and drive to be among the best, we invite you to apply.
- Support the team in understanding the issues and opportunities that affect our clients
- Support the team in developing the best advice and implementing better solutions, keeping our clients happy and loyal
- Bring new thinking, great ideas and unique perspectives to what we do and how we do it
Content and Writing
- Translate industry and client developments into high quality, effective and even beautiful content
- Develop news releases, thought leadership pieces and other forms on impactful content
- Know the media – what they want, how they want it – and impress them, delivering brilliant news coverage that drives our clients’ business
Social Media Management
- Know the trends, tools and tactics that engage and enrich our clients’ online communities
- Assist in digital and social media strategy & planning
- Manage brand social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Analyse, review and report on social media activities
Digital and Design
- Possess an understanding of digital strategies and tools, including SEO and SEM, along with an eye for design elements, an advantage
- Help to identify new business opportunities and work with the team to deliver the thinking, the strategy and the presentation to win it
- High performing team player, responsible, enthusiastic and proactive
- Familiarity with public relations and/or communications
- Interest in working with corporate, finance and technology sectors
- Interest in the innovation/startup sector an advantage
- Adtech, cloud, data, digital, fintech, mobile, robotics, telco
- Knowledge of/experience with Singapore, regional, global media
- Knowledge of/experience with social media channels
- Knowledge of/experience with digital tools
- Very strong English writing and editing skills
- Strong non-English language skills an advantage
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Degree and/or diploma